Let’s know a bit about Varun’s books..
His books on homeopathy provide scientific foundation to homeopathy for the very first time. They come to give true understanding of homeopathy, including putting an end to all the wrong theories in it. Several new discoveries too are part and parcel of the work, like that on Supporting Layers, Cap Layer, Major Constitutional Layers, and so on. A lot of understanding on dealing with difficult cases, along with the pitfalls, too are provided.
The books also clarify properly, that how it’s Classical homeopathy majorly, what we need, along with the areas, when and how to incorporate Modern homeopathy, instead of having rampant and wrong things, in the name of Modern homeopathy.. It’s a big thing, and it thus provides a very clear-cut approach in homeopathy..
The first volume covers mainly the work on homeopathy, and in the second one, he has put his autobiography. The homeopathic part overlaps in the second volume too, if one wishes to understand things further deeply.
(Volume 1) (Sixth Edition)
Here’s a guideline too to read the book.. Hope it helps,
- First try to calmly understand the scientific foundation of homeopathy, with proper Energy and Force analysis.. And the scientific foundation of homeopathy gets completed in Section 2.1.15, with the concept of Dark Energy and Homeopathy..
- Try to understand a very simple thing how complementary medicines can be given “Together”, that too after getting sure of both, one by one, by giving one medicine at a time.. And this of course would happen, when a case demands both, that too at proper Constitutional level, Section 184.108.40.206..
- Pls don’t miss Section 2.1.6, in any hurry, and also try to understand the concept of Supporting Layers, a very important concept, which needs to be understood with an open mind, Section 2.1.11.. Try to understand the given pairs or relations, and One would see its application in their cases too.. So, just try to grasp it, even if initially with question marks in mind..
- Constitutional Medicine in most of the cases is just One, but be open to more too, in some rare cases, that too whether they are complementary to each other or not (important)! That’s why the term, Major Constitutional Layers, Section 2.1.20..
- A must read for the Third Chapter, even if it appears a little difficult in maybe one or two of its sections..
- Fourth chapter can be missed initially, still, it’s important to read its initial part, to dispel a very wrong way, in which even homeopaths understand homeopathy..
- A simple way to understand Miasms, in Chapter 5, instead of looking at them with awe and utter enormity..
- The most difficult chapter, Chapter 6, wherein a separate nature of energies, termed as Resider energies later, is explained.. And how the first energy that got figured in it is Psorinum, and second one, the one of Lyme.. See for the ways too, to counter them..
- The comparison between C and LM scale, in Chapter 2 itself, in Section 220.127.116.11, and a proper understanding of the cases of Autism, in the 6th Chapter, in Section 6.5..
There certainly are more things too, and one would get to them automatically, on proper read..
(And also sharing, that I’ve gone overboard on three occasions, very small ones, and they’re in Section 3.13 – Carbo Animalis and …, Section 18.104.22.168 – Agaricus relation, and very possibly also in Section 22.214.171.124 in Eucalyptus pair.. Going overboard while handling such a big thing, is normal, and all homeopaths have done it, be it Hahnemann, or others.. Though, it’s good to admit, which I’m doing properly here.. It may still take some years at least, for the next edition of the book, so till then, it’s good to admit it properly.. I also feel that the ones who would be reading the book quite thoroughly, they may even have picked these mistakes..)
The Journey or The Beginning
(Volume 2) (Fifth Edition)
(Reviews: Second Edition)
Very good print books, in a very good quality, are also available on an Indian website, and the site ships to other counties as well.. More so, free shipping within India, is mostly available there.. The links to the books are,
(The Kindle Book can be read on computer, by free Kindle app, which can be downloaded from here.)